2 sheet 195X295MM of 3 MM HIGH DENSITY BLUE FOAM
This styrofoam sheets can be used for vignettes or dioramas for creating many different structural elements like walls, building, ruins, wooden doors, cobblestone and other kind of pavements, etc etc.
- You can carve the surface with the help of etching tools
to simulate bricks, stones, or wood.
- Can be glued with PVA adhesive or polyurethane adhesive.
- Can be cut to the desired shape with the help of a cutter or by using an hot wire cutter.
- The surface can also be shaped using metal stamp or a stamping roller.
- The surface can be sanded.
- the surface is paitable with acrylic paints, we suggest to apply an acrylic primer to enhance adhesion of the further coats of paint.
- The material is cut with a hot wire industrial cutter. The surface can show little dents and shape
irregularities, which can be smoothed by sanding.
- Avoid use of superglue and solvent, it will ruin the surface of the styrofoam